Hi hun oh i had that prob when trying to put piccie on said done but wasnt there!! I just kept trying n then it did it, hope it soon sorts itself out, sue,x
I had the same problem so I started clicking 'add another' which meant I was loading the same picture in multiples of two or three. Usually one of each picture did then come out. If more came out, I deleted the duplicates. Once I went onto Google Chrome, as advised by 'Uncle'Bernard, the problem went away.
Ha, ha! I'm not trying to push Chrome, but I did and still do, have a fair bit of trouble using Internet Explorer with blogger. I figured that as blogger and Chrome came under the 'Google umbrella' they would work better together. They do! I keep both on my dashboard as I find Explorer easier when I want to search the web, and keep Chrome for blogging.
Hi hun
ReplyDeleteoh i had that prob when trying to put piccie on said done but wasnt there!! I just kept trying n then it did it, hope it soon sorts itself out, sue,x
I had the same problem so I started clicking 'add another' which meant I was loading the same picture in multiples of two or three. Usually one of each picture did then come out. If more came out, I deleted the duplicates.
ReplyDeleteOnce I went onto Google Chrome, as advised by 'Uncle'Bernard, the problem went away.
Ha, ha! I'm not trying to push Chrome, but I did and still do, have a fair bit of trouble using Internet Explorer with blogger.
ReplyDeleteI figured that as blogger and Chrome came under the 'Google umbrella' they would work better together. They do!
I keep both on my dashboard as I find Explorer easier when I want to search the web, and keep Chrome for blogging.