Tuesday, 19 July 2011
At last managed to get a photograph on!
We bought this yesterday at a reclamation place, I sanded it down and painted it white and today I have painted the top part in brick red the same that was used on the under part of our house, I have just given it another coat so hopefully that is it ready once dry. I plan on putting a small plant pot on the top and adding a red geranium and then standing it on the patio in the back garden. I bought two nice bright red geraniums in Dobbies this morning.
Many thanks to Sue and Foody for their advise on getting the photograph on, I tried umpteen times yesteray then gave up. Thank you girls. :-) PS it only stands 30" tall but looks huge in the pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you got there in the end! It'll look very swish with a red geranium.
ReplyDeleteHi hun
ReplyDeleteglad you got there in the end, i use google chrome all the time now. fabulous find, does look huge,sue.x