Wednesday, 20 July 2011
Can you spot it?
Way way at the back and looking small in this photograph compared to my previous photo of the plant holder, I am still looking for a plant pot bigger than the one the geranium is in at the moment, the ones we have are either too small or too tall and blue! but then it would be patriotic I suppose. Well what a surprise last night! B&B business is very very quiet this year, but hey last night a very nice couple arrived from Sweden for one night, then lo and behold tonight a lady came to the door just before dinner so she is here with her friend for one night and guess where they are from ? yep Sweden. Now I like the Ikea paper napkins and as I am running low, should I have asked them to bring some from Sweden ;-) ? just a thought lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi hun
ReplyDeleteoh it looks gorgeous there, fits in perfect, sue,x
Those plants are very pretty. Can I eat any of them? I like eating. Thankyou for dropping by. You are correct I am a clever girl. My human has links to your part of Scotland, she doesn't go there very often as she doesn't like leaving me which is understandable as I am so wonderful and I can't fit in her silly small car. Don't know why she doesn't just get a bigger one.
ReplyDeleteZoe xx
I see it. It must be a very fragrant place to sit, with that lavender there.
ReplyDeleteFancy getting two 'consignments' from Sweden on the same night.
I see it - and it looks great!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job on refinishing the piece from the reclamation center. Do you know what it was before? Just curious. All your flowers and trellises look so inviting. Can I come for a visit? It will have to be after all my surgeries and when I am back to normal, etc.
ReplyDeleteLove, Martha