Friday, 4 February 2011

Hmmmmmmm

Not a lot going on in the past couple of days..................the weather!!! ugh gales, rain, gales, rain. No geocaching either because of the weather, so it had to be housework hmmmmmmmm, well that made a change !
But I have a few co-ords lined up in my GPS for tomorrow (fingers crossed)
I did try one in town the other day in a small park that we have driven by a number of times and didn't know it was even there, what a lovely little park,with a beautiful walled garden to one side, so quiet and lovely.
The tree coverage were making the co-ords jump all about so I think I nearly managed to inspect every tree with no luck. hubby isn't in to geocaching like me but does come out with me, when i said i was going to try the park one his reply was "Oh are you not going to wait for me" he was working that day (semi retired)so maybe he IS a secret geocacher after all.
In the park I met a lot of lovely dogs having their walks, we still miss our Hana so much, she would have loved all this hunting for "treasure", i only started this after she went to doggie heaven, it gets me out and we find places we never knew about. Maybe one day we will get another dog i have started looking, but we will have a holiday first, then maybe think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment