Sunday, 6 February 2011

Green Bay Packers

As Green Bay Packers are playing today I thought I would put this on my blog. Hubby bought this years ago in MN USA. At least no one else in Ayr will have one. And I can spot him a mile off!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab looking jacket !!! If you get the chance sweetie will you look at my blog THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! There is a package coming your way in next few days

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! The Packers won the Super Bowl and is the best team this year. They were not the expected winner, but they held the lead most of the game and so deserved the win. The fans who came out in the cold to cheer them home were respectful and orderly and did not do any dumb stuff like other fans do (turn over cars, set them on fire, vandalism, etc.)The police complimented them on TV news as to their good behavior. This is a young team and they will only get better!

    Love and blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete