I had made a wholemeal loaf this morning in the bread machine, we woke up to the lovely aroma of fresh baking bread, then when I came back from town this morning I put the machine back on to have another try at baking rolls, the machine does all the hard work and the first proving, then it is down to me!! ok they didn't rise like they should have for their second time (I miss my old airing cupboard for this)the rolls were upstairs with the heater on it was really warm up there but still they didn't do what they were supposed to do, afterwards I baked them having first glazed them and sprinkled poppy seeds on the top, they sound hollow underneat so thats good and look ok smell nice........wonder what they will taste like!
Update......... The top left one tasted lovely ! phewwww
Your rolls look good enough to eat, Ann. I admire your baking skills. I too have a bread machine but it is in MN, and I don't want to tackle all that kneading just now with my shoulder condition. So I will be right over to share yours! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings, Martha
They look delicious Ann. They look as if they've risen OK to me. I miss having somewhere to prove bread too. Hopefully in my next place I'll have more luck.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
They look really tasty. Ooooh, I just fancy on e right now, slightly warm, with a good spreading of butter. Sssssslurrrrrpppp!!!
ReplyDelete