This is my desk tonight, well one of them, now that the lap top is down stairs the computer desk in my craft area is now also used for crafting!
2 birthday cards for female twin cousins who celebrate their 50th BD in May,one of the cards was supposed to be an easel card but I turned it around and changed my mind!
In Glasgow today and managed another finds of 3 caches, I am soooooo into geocaching, keeping me fit (hopefully) we were up and down very steep streets in the city. Here in Ayr we climb up and down embankments, climb over fallen trees, styles fences so lots of walking and exercise.
We saw something about geo-caching on the TV last week - and thanks to you - I knew what they were talking about. Glad you are still enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
Ann,
ReplyDeleteGlad you now have more space and getting to do some cards. I hope you can check my blog. Bill decided to scan my cards and see if it works. Well, it cuts out all the extra table and extraneous stuff around the edges, the color is good and true and they look much better. Keep up the exercise. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings, Martha