Found my first cache proper this afternoon.
Just about to go home when i said to hubby lets look once more, i put my hand behind the low wall where we were so sure it was and BINGO it was there......................so I was able to log in my find. Also found another before that one but I did get a big hint from someone who had found it so had a good idea where to look, although me being me I thought he meant the other end of the field, hubby and I lurking about in bushes etc lol thank goodness no one about! couldn't find what we were looking for, then decided to look in the one at the other end and there it was................................you would have thought i had found a kings ransom lol
CONGRATULATIONS! Sherlock! I mean Ann! I am sure I heard you squealing clear across the pond when you found it! LOL!Ah the games we adults play to fill our days. Way to go...hope you find many more!
ReplyDeleteLove, Martha
YIPEE !!! LOL Martha that is funny !!! Ann I am delighted you and hubby are having so much fun and you found your first cache !!! Please make sure you wear suitable attire while lurking around the bushes too cold for fig leaves these days !!! HUGS
ReplyDelete