to the "swine" and that is a polite word for me to use on here.
A neighbour came across first thing this morning to tell us that our rear window to our new car had been broken. We don't know what they used as no brick or stone in the car, so must have been a long pole/stick, the car was in the driveway and behind closed gates, they must have reached over with whatever they used,the alarm went off last night and Bill went out to see and switch it off, we didn't look at the back of the car!
So a great big thank you to whoever it was, someone cannot see other folk with nice things they have worked for, I am sure this person's day will come! I know it is only a window but it is the inconvenience as we have no car now as it is in a town a few miles away to be fixed tomorrow, so well done whoever you are!!!!!! you must be very very proud of yourself. (Rant over for now)
Oh little b-stards!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nuisance
Enjoy the rest of your day buddy xx
yes that was one of the words I used along with others Mandi I am so so pigging mad, I don't know how Bill is calm, but he is angry, If I get my hands on them!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi hun
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about your card, green eyed monster, sad gits. how lovely of your coffee friends to lend you their car, sue,x
Well I hope whoever did this to you gets a good old doze of the you know whats !!! Yes I would have called them the "B" word also !!!
ReplyDelete