Friday, 8 October 2010

It's arrived yehhhhhh

I haven;t a clue how a GPS works but I will learn.........oh so i tell myself!
Between help from a Geocaching website where kind folk have help and my hubby, it seems to be ready for the off.

But I need to wait until tomorrow hopefully i will get out. Having 2 new radiators fitted tomorrow so a good excuse for me to go out, i always seem to be in when things are done in the house as hubby at work, so he can stay in and i will go out.
He is now semi retired as from Monday past. How did this part of our lives arrive so fast????

I will keep you informed as to how I get on finding caches.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL you crack me up Ann now remember dont always look down the drain-pipes you may get your head stuck and that would be frowned upon !!!! Oh I can hardly wait to hear how you get on !!!

    ReplyDelete