Friday, 1 May 2009

Pearl card

I had been working with this card the other night but I couldn't get the Silent Setter to work porperly (Its me that cannot use it correctly!) so I decided to cut that area off that had been spoilt I cut it at an angle and used my Fiskar embossing board to emboss the 9 flowers on the left hand side. I then embossed dots down the angle and right hand side which cannot really been seen from this angle in the photograph. Punched out 4 flowers from the cut off part (no waste lol) and stuck these on with 3D pads and added a Martha Stewart pearl to each centre, and another flower the same on the inside of card.
May leave a sentiment off of this one.
hagd
Ann x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Ann, so classy, there's no such thing as mistakes in crafting, only happy accidents.janex

    ReplyDelete