
I decided to go for the elegant lady theme again, for my other cousin. Again the lady is from Kanban on cream card stock to which I added a bit of bling to her headpiece and wrist on her bracelet, from PM.
Creamy string of pearls which I cut to add to the pink ribbon, both from my stash as is the backing paper. I held the ribbon to the card with two pale pink brads. A topper for the sentiment I made from pink speckled mulberry paper, I added a happy birthday peeloff and edged in gold peeloffs and two little punch outs in pale purple. I decorated the back of the envelope the same as the purple one only this time I used gold, but you will need to take my word for that :-) as I did not take a photograph of it.
We have just been along to Dobbies garden centre along the road from us and as they have a craft section I bought more ribbon and the DC goody bag.........well I couldn't just walk by and not look ! ;- )
hagd
Ann x
lovely card, very elegant.janex
ReplyDeleteVery elegant card Ann, I love these art deco images. Thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Vicki x