I made this yesterday for one of my twin cousins who have their birthdays this month, I used cream card stock 6x8 and a Kanban Concept pack which I cut in half giving me a topper of the dress the backing was cut in two to fit two of the corners, purple ribbon added from my stash along with a small purple PM glitter flower bead. I punched out 4 light and dark purple flowers and added these to the top and bottom of the topper of the dress, adding a sentiment from Kanban.
I decided to trim the back of the envelope using the trim that held the pop out picture in place, seemed a shame to throw it away when it matches the card.
Lovely deep purples. Now to think of something for her twin sister !
hagd
Ann x
This is gorgeous Ann, so elegant, is the recipient? janex
ReplyDeleteAww lovely card buddy.Hope you are having a lovely weekend
ReplyDeleteIOW agent hehe
xxxx
ooo i say posh frock beautiful card
ReplyDeleteluv linnie
two dropscones with maple syrup please lol