Thursday, 21 May 2009

Agent 060




I haven't managed to keep my blog up to date this past week, with work going on in the house last week then getting the place back to normal plus I have had B&B guests in so all in all that has kept me out of mischief! Still very quiet B&B wise.




This afternoon I decorated hubby's cake. He joins me in being a "silver surfer" tomorrow, his bus pass arrived yesterday. As he is a James Bond fan I have (kind of) made a JB cake for him.


Black wide ribbon around the edges and a JB car on top, I rolled out a bit of fondant and edged it in yellow colouring and added some of my gold card making peel off to spell out Agent 060.


6 gold candles in matching holders, one for each decade, and another smaller car at the base edge. He has seen it tonight and likes it.................................... hope he likes his JB card tomorrow!
The pink card was made with left overs from my stash, with nobody in mind, it will go in my box of ready made cards. Raspberry embossing powder on the RH side, a bit of bling to the punched out flowers, one of which is on the inside at the RH side at the top where I have cut the card at an angle. Just used odds and ends to make it.
The two elegant lady cards from a posting further down my blog were for my twin cousins who had birthdays last Sunday, they loved them.




hagd


x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I was wandering what you were up to, glad your well. The cake looks fab and so does the beautiful pink card. Have a super party. All the best janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake.... and what a beautiful card.. Pretty in Pink!!!
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cake Ann
    Belated Happy Birthday to Agent 006 3/4 lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete