Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Dry Wednesday











Constant rain yesterday, I don't think it stopped the whole day! Just back from our morning walk, the river Ayr is running fast and brown with all the rain. I took these photographs at 7:30 today the sloping path at the start of our walk, then Hana in amongst the wild garlic, and a couple of views downstream of the river where the ducks and swans are, but they must have still been in their beds when we were along.

Got the gas man coming today to see if all ok to replace our boiler and move a couple of radiators, hopefully get that done in a few weeks time.
Not a lot to report, oh I managed to blow the trip switch again this morning making toast, electrician has checked the socket a few weeks back and no problem, it's a new toaster so don't know why this happens every so often ! I won't tell you how many toasters we have gone through in the past year or so!

Hope it stays dry today.
The rain is now on !

hagd

Ann x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Ann, I think the rain gets us down sometimes but without it we wouldn't have this lush greenery.janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING photos Ann !!! Here in Paisley today it has rained NON STOP !!! I am so fed up with rain I need some sunshine !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann
    Lovely pics, we had tons of rain here in Yorkshire too.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment...means I could come and visit you.
    Love your creations.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard from you in a while, hope your ok, check out my blog and the froggie post if you want a laugh and would you do me a favour and enter a card in the cute daisy may challenge if pos. thanks a million janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann,
    Just a quick visit to see who had popped up on my followers list (Thank you for that) and saw this amazing piccie of wild garlic. This is something I've always wanted in my garden and never seemed to get round do doing so. I must try harder. I'll pop back later for a good browse but I can see already that you live in a fabulous place.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete