The new boiler was fitted on Monday, will I ever be able to understand it? hmmmm
Also we had two radiators moved, so you can imagine the mess in the house, but the two guys worked hard yesterday and got it all done by 6pm. Then one of them came back today to check everything was working and to finish off a couple of bits, he even took a radiator out of a room upstairs for us when I mentioned we did not really use it as there are two there, we only need one as it is a room that gets very warm, being an attic conversion.
Thank goodness the weather was lovely yesterday as Hana and I spent almost the whole day outside to keep out of the way. And another lovely day today.
I have got the rooms back to normal except upstairs and lo and behold I have a Swedish couple in tonight for B&B.
Hope the weather has been lovely wherever you are.
x
Glad you got your new boiler fitted. We desperately need one but keep talking about it and get nothing done. Hope you have a good season.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx