Friday, 27 July 2012

A bit of this and a bit of that this week.

A nice busy week with my B&B which was fantastic as it has been a very very quiet season.

Earlier this week I decided to make a peg bag from a hand towel.   This is the result. I made another one for myself after this one, more coathangers are ordered as I have another one to make.


It was a hand towel first.
Then I made a nice white loaf, I like to make the bread for my B&B guests.

Then for dinner tonight I decided to use my Jamie Oliver book and make the chicken pie, which was lovely.

Ayrshire has been hosting the Senior Open Golf Championships at Turnberry this week, so we have been enjoying watching it on TV.  Some stunning arial views were shown of the lovely coastline of Ayrshire.
One of our guests was actually playing in the Open so we were able to follow him on TV.

5 comments:

  1. Looks as if you spoil your B&B guests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Ann! Your B&B must be very cozy and welcome :o) Could you kindly send me a link to it? Madebynatalia@gmail.com
    Your food looks delicious!
    Happy weekend to you
    Love
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coooo! I haven't stayed at many B&B's where the host makes her own bread! YUM!
    And that pie....oh, I could just eat that now!

    Clever little peg bag too. What good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home baked bread and inviting pies must guarantee a happy stay for your guests. I like your idea for peg bags, now I'm wishing I hadn't thrown the old towels away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valerie, the pie was for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete