If I take a photograph with my iPad can I put it onto my blog using my iPad? I have no idea how that works, I have put this posting on with my ipad. I manage photos from my laptop to my blog but I cannot see how to put them on from my iPad.
Any techies out there?
Thanks
Try this? http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blogger/id459407288?mt=8
ReplyDeletePlease follow these step carefully:
ReplyDelete1. Buy me an Ipad, please!
2. Send it to me (FedEx overnite)
3. Let me fool around with it for a few days
4. I will post me findings
How does that sound? LOL! Just kidding of course.
Here we go.
When you take a picture with your Ipad it should give you an opportunity to save it correct? And, if you do want to save it you probably have a choice of where (i.e. SD card, downloads file, pictures, etc.). I suggest you open a folder on your start page first and name it Pics. Then browse your save location, find your Pics folder on your start page and you save it there. Or you could use a web based service like Picasa or Google+ to access your pics. In any case when you are creating your blog post, click on the picture icon and look at the selections, choose upload and find your little folder Pics (or your web based server) and inside there are the pictures, select one by double clicking and presto, you have uploaded your pic from your Ipad.
If that doesn't work proceed to step one.
You've got an ipad !? Woooooo. I wouuldn't have the first clue what to do.
ReplyDelete