Sunday, 15 January 2012

Fire !


No not a rocket, but a telescope.  A clear night so hubby thought he would go out into the back garden and have a look at the sky.  He said his binoculars were better. lol
Tried a new setting on my camera, mind you I have had this camera 2 years + now and only now getting around to find out what the different switches do, this photograph is one with a first time trying the night time setting.
Ps........... Who recognises the jacket?........ I know any American visitors to my blog more than likely will know it :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ann :o) Already follow your lovely blog :o) It`s so interesting to read it :o)
    I had a telescope(only few mounth) too :o) but don`t try it yet because in Moscow(Russia) is cloudy sky all winter :o(
    Hugs from Russia
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ann, hope you will came to join my giveaway :o)
    Hugs from Russia
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann....your my first comment from Scotland...Thank You!! I hope you stop back even on a night when your not up ay 1:00 a.m. LOL
    SO your a non reader of manuals.....Me too....hate them....still have no idea how my camera works...and forget the new Apple Macbook..I can barely turn it on to get e-mail.....Sue in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I would like to come live with you. Would you feed me lots? I like mints and carrots and swedes and apples and grass and hay........the list is a long one.
    I would keep you fit. Weight lifting...bales of hay/staw and buckets of water. Cardiovascular workout when I run away if you try and catch me is good. Running to top of field then the bottom then back up to the top is really good for human bum muscles. Lots of walking I can walk with ease much much further than any human I know. I have perfect manners and don't pull. I stand still when human does without being told.
    My human just doesn't appreciate how much I do for her fitness levels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ann for stopping by my blog, it is always nice to meet new folks. Scotland is on my bucket list, my husband is of Scottish decent...McElroy is his mom's maiden name.

    ReplyDelete