Wednesday, 1 April 2009

A perfect ending

hubby is away overnight in Perth............... thats Scotland not Australia lol otherwise he would be away longer than one night!
I have browsed around B&Q today as i had the car, buying tomato plants and a grow bag for the greenhouse, oh and a new floor mop.........how exciting lol I also managed to find at long last 2 small toy cars for a cake I want to make for hubby for next month as he will join me as a silver surfer! hopefully the cake will be in the theme of James Bond his favourite character, okay he is my toy boy by all of 9 weeks or so !! Thats my hubby, not James Bond !
I worked in the back garden after shopping planting raspberry canes, tomatoes and a few nastursiumns I had left over from last year that I had dried out. My face is tingling with the fresh air, hopefully I will sleep well tonight although i never really do if I am in the house myself, not nervous as I have the dog but.......... oh i don't know why lol
Then to cap a lovely day my buddy on IOW text me to say she noticed I had won a blog candy............ me ! and I have only been blogging a couple of months how exciting was that to hear. I hadn't been on the laptop throughout the day so did not see the winner being announced.
AND I phoned Mandi tonight, but I was planning on doing that anyway tonight, it was lovely to put a voice to the photo.................thanks buddy.
I hope anyone reading this, has had a good day as well.
night everyone
xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog and nice to put a face to a name. Well done on your win. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this blog a lot.....keep posting always n be my inspiration

    ReplyDelete