


No gardening today, too wet!
These are 3 photographs I took this morning whilst out with Hana, the trees and hedgerows are lovely covered in green. The wild garlic is out as well. The river views are upstream of the river Ayr and downstream of same river.
Housework done so may have a tidy up of crafting area which is getting too untidy looking. Hopefully will find some more cabinets in Ikea for storing my goodies in in a couple of weeks time. A local charity shop had a complete set of home office equipment in their window at the weekend, but it looked like you had to buy the whole lot which I don't need. The cabinets would have been perfect, looked like the complete set had been sold.
hagd
x
What beautiful pictures Ann, I just adore the smell of wild garlic, I can smell it now thinking about, memories of pinic's in north wales. I've been to work today and my son Sam came with me on work experience, at the nursery, he did well and was a hit with the children.happy times janex
ReplyDeleteThank you Jane that was nice of you to visit.
ReplyDeleteI am pleased your son enjoyed his work experience.
Ann x
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi :).
ReplyDeleteGosh, I adore those photos you took. Where I live we have nothing lush and green like that.
what a beautiful photos ann...i love that...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.
ReplyDeleteI've been to Scotland once and absolutely adored it and want to go back - I have a 'thing' for castles!! (I spent most of my time around St Andrews - so not on your side of the country!)
Thanks again!
Beautiful pictures Ann, everything looks so lush & green after all the rain.
ReplyDeleteI know everything in my garden is bolting...especially the weeds! :)
Thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck! Debbie x