Thursday, 23 April 2009

On Your Wedding Day


I made this card last night with my new border punch, cream card and punched on the edge. I printed out onto velumn paper "On Your Wedding Day" for the front. I used the border punch on the velumn to match the card edges and added white hearts from PM and white sticky beads to the corners from my stash, edged the velumn with silver peel off strips.

Inside the card I used cream paper for just the right hand side and again used the border punch to match the front. The silver peel offs are reflecting the flash from my camera so it isn't too clear.

Off to make some baby girl cards as stock is low.

hagd all

x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, just perfect for a wedding card!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I am so glad to have been able to view your blog. You have such beautiful granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also for visiting my blog...it is so nice to visit Scotland on this wonderful Sunday morning. Love the photos of your dog and wonderful cards. This wedding card is lovely and bet even pretty in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your new border punch. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete