
I am passing on the award to the 5 girls below. Mandi awarded me it last night, ooooooh my first one.
I think I will award myself another award rofl as I have finally sussed how to link the names with the blogs in a posting. Thanks to Mandi for her help last night, still had a bit of a problem sussing the links just now, but another cup of coffee later I have done it. Well I hope I have.
Mandi downgraded me to a silver star lol as she thought last night I had done it, maybe I will get my gold one now ;-) if this has worked.
I hope I have the first name correct in the list below, this girl bakes the most amazing cakes/desserts, go over and have a look. Estu I hope you get your longed for shop one day.
Anyone want to do my ironing ? please...................................
hagd x
Estu
Jem
Debbie
Sonia
Michelle
I think I will award myself another award rofl as I have finally sussed how to link the names with the blogs in a posting. Thanks to Mandi for her help last night, still had a bit of a problem sussing the links just now, but another cup of coffee later I have done it. Well I hope I have.
Mandi downgraded me to a silver star lol as she thought last night I had done it, maybe I will get my gold one now ;-) if this has worked.
I hope I have the first name correct in the list below, this girl bakes the most amazing cakes/desserts, go over and have a look. Estu I hope you get your longed for shop one day.
Anyone want to do my ironing ? please...................................
hagd x
Estu
Jem
Debbie
Sonia
Michelle
A godl star indeed LOL
ReplyDeleteTop of the class even to have followed my destructions with my trypin :)
hehe well done
Have a lovely day buddy xxxx
rofl thank you Mandi and you as well, we got rain here now but that will wash in the feed we put on the lawn over Easter..........so long as it knows when to stop!
ReplyDeletewearing my gold star with pride lol
xx
Thankyou very much,this is my first.I'm new to blogging , and to be honest I'm getting by on a wing and a prayer.I love to look at other people's blogs and cards but I can't always do what I want.I'm not sure if I did things right on your award ,the pics on but as for linking back to you I'm lost.Could you tell me how to put links in my side bar, for links to blog candy with pics.I've tried and tried.By the way I've just been awarded a place on the design team at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/.sorry for the long comment,many thanks janexxx
ReplyDeletehi ann,without an e my email is
ReplyDeletej.middleton2005@ntlworld.com.
ann...i dont know how to say...but,thank you so much...
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for this award Ann, it means a lot to me...I posted in my blog and will share it with 5 blogger I love to visit...HUGS..SK :)
ReplyDeletehi ann thank you so much how exciting i haven't had one before, although not sure how to retrieve it i have clicked on it but computer running slow so it isn't coming onto my page i shall try again when its in a better mood thanks again xx
ReplyDelete