Thursday, 30 April 2009

Agent 060




My hubby reaches 60 in May and as he is a James Bond fan I made this card for him.


I found large cream cards in town today 6x8, the perfect size for the cut out of him as JB.


My cyber buddy on the IOW did the picture superimposing hubbys face for the head and posted it up to me. She is STILL laughing at his expression lol. I found a small gun on the computer (not literally) resized it and cut it out and put this in his hand, I only hope it doesn't look too much like he is trying to shoot himself in the head ! ! no doubt someone will say that when they see the card on his birthday, I could put money on it !!. I think he may be the first "JB" to sport a beard and wear glasses ......... well, I suppose you need them to be able to spot the baddies, the glasses that is! lol. He was going to be 006 3/4 but I decided as he will be 60 he could be Agent 060.


Anitas black and white spotty ribbon, The wording was printed out on the printer and covered in velum then stuck on to black card with 3D mounts. I have Kanban casino dice and chips etc so some of these will go inside the card. The dice were going to go on the front but I decided to leave it mostly B&W. Now come on are you laughing at him as well ? lol
The photograph is of a little bridge Hana and I sometimes walk over when out our walks, you can just see Hana on the other side of the bridge.


Ann x


5 comments:

  1. OH Ann this is so funny..his face Bless

    great card

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww brill card Ann bet he was well chuffed, she so clever that miss iow int she! sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue he hasn't seen the card yet his birthday middle of May, he knows not to look on my craft table lol Yes Mis IOW is one clever girl. Have fun babysitting the dogs on the IOW in a couple of weeks Sue. Mand, when I took that picture I ran downstairs and just said "smile" but he said he cannot smile to order lol.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards brilliant Ann, I think one of the great things about card making is being able to do cards that are really special and personal. I did the family heads on the Simpson's bodies for my husband's card once.Another great picture too, you seem to be having weather like us...rain..my dogs don't mind either.janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FANTASTIC card !! Your hubby will ADORE it !! especially knowing you made it especially for him !! HUGS

    ReplyDelete