
I have been working in the garden the past couple of days, planted honeysuckle, hopefully to train it to climb the fencing on top of the back garden wall. We have had all the old decking uplifted and ready for a vegetable garden, and new decking put down.
The housework has been put on the back burner for now, can do that when the weather isn't as nice.
No cards made recently, just wishing it was busy time for my B&B as I so enjoy having guests in.
My lastest guest bought 6 of my cards which really pleased me, as 50% of the sales goes to the local hospice.
Here is Hana our BC enjoying her rest in the field behind us after chasing her ball.
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are.
hagd
x
oh how lovely Ann, its been a lovely few days,hope it lasts eh, sue.x
ReplyDeleteI hope so Sue. I love to potter about in the garden, planning things out in it.
ReplyDeleteAnn x
can you send some lovely scottish weather down south please
ReplyDelete