Thursday, 5 March 2009

Pink bag card

It's snowing ! what a weird week this has been weather wise, on Wednesday we had all four seasons in the one day.
I have to wait in for a delivery today, so the dog has been walked, she must have thought it was her birthday as we were out early! I have made a coffee, the bread machine is on, seeded white loaf. I have the car today so if the delivery is quick I can maybe pop along to the supermarket for fondant icing and bits and bobs as I have a recipe for a blueberry and almond tart which I fancy making.
I made this card last night, but boobed as I did not check the size of the handle, so of course it doesn't fit in the envelopes I have, so later on I will have a go at making a larger one, and if that fails then a trip to the craft shop at the weekend to see what larger ones they have.
hagd

No comments:

Post a Comment