I decorated it this afternoon, I made the yellow fondant roses the other day, I am still practising with the piping and nozzles ! Then I forgot all about the candles!
Oh this looks beautiful Ann, you are very patient to make the fondant roses yourself and the piping looks great to me! ...off now because it's making me hungry :D Debbie x
Hi Debbie, thank you. I thought I would give them a go, lol good fun, even though I first tried to make them in the evening when the house was too warm they were just sagging, so waited until the next day and cooler kitchen. x
Oh this looks beautiful Ann, you are very patient to make the fondant roses yourself and the piping looks great to me! ...off now because it's making me hungry :D Debbie x
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie, thank you. I thought I would give them a go, lol good fun, even though I first tried to make them in the evening when the house was too warm they were just sagging, so waited until the next day and cooler kitchen.
ReplyDeletex