Browsing on the laptop last night I found a video on how to make these. So I thought
I would give it a go. I used PM papers and daisies I had left over from another project, so these were used at the end of each handle. The person making them in the video had found small bags which she cut down to fit in between the 2 half circles to make the lining/pocket. I have yet to find these so I played around with some white paper and managed to fashion my own lining/pocket to stick inside. Well it is still standing!
I would give it a go. I used PM papers and daisies I had left over from another project, so these were used at the end of each handle. The person making them in the video had found small bags which she cut down to fit in between the 2 half circles to make the lining/pocket. I have yet to find these so I played around with some white paper and managed to fashion my own lining/pocket to stick inside. Well it is still standing!
Oh well done hun you did it
ReplyDeletePERFECT colour too :)
xx
lol Thank you Mandi, after a couple of false starts. I will look for the little bags for the inside if I decide to make them again.
ReplyDeletex