

As I was about to start folding up some washing yesterday I glanced out of the lounge window and there at the front gate in our garden was a pheasant. I thought once it saw me it would fly away, but no.......it walked towards the house and looked up at the window. It was looking for a way out, it made its way towards the double gates in the driveway which were open but I had to laugh as it squeezed through the bars in the gate, hopped across the road and up on to a wall of the garden across the road.
Great pic Ann...very rare to have a pheasant in your garden...I have a Kestrel that visits regularly...it;s a beautiful bird but it preys on all the other birds on my feeding table...so I have to go out and scare it away...but sadly it killed a Dove the other day...I suppose thats nature!
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday wishes...I hope you had agreat day...looks like you got some lovely gifts and cards. Debbie x
Thank you very much Debbie. Yes it was a lovely day.
ReplyDeletelol I thought I was seeing things when the pheasant was in the garden as we are near a fairly busy road, a lovely sight.
thank you again
Ann