Then after I got her email with her nails photograph, as I was preparing dinner I looked at the yoghurt I had just put into dishes and noticed it was also patriotic!
Yum I like strawberries. Us Dales ponies traditionally wear red, white and blue ribbons in our tails when we go to shows. Wonder if human will put them in my tail on Monday
Well. Blow me down! Pick me up, and blow me down again! I'm leaving a comment just below dear Valerie from Sutton Coldfield, who I haven't heard from for years. Hope all is well Val? Now, what was I going to say about painted nails? Oh, yes! The nearest I got to coloured nails was when I caught my finger whilst slamming the car door. It went blue,then purple and finely black!
Yum I like strawberries. Us Dales ponies traditionally wear red, white and blue ribbons in our tails when we go to shows. Wonder if human will put them in my tail on Monday
ReplyDeleteHi Ann, I've often seen you on Mr V's porch but never got round to visiting your blog. Love the nails, nice idea of your daughter's.
ReplyDeleteWell. Blow me down! Pick me up, and blow me down again! I'm leaving a comment just below dear Valerie from Sutton Coldfield, who I haven't heard from for years. Hope all is well Val?
ReplyDeleteNow, what was I going to say about painted nails? Oh, yes! The nearest I got to coloured nails was when I caught my finger whilst slamming the car door. It went blue,then purple and finely black!