The Queen, and in the blue beret Prince Harry
The Houses of Parliament
Kate looking fabulous in scarlet.
Camilla and Prince Charles.
The Queen and Prince Philip.
The London Eye
Tower Bridge opening up to let the royal barge through
Why on earth have blogger messed around with the site!!!!! I dislike it, it is supposed to be easy (according to their notice) nooooooo it isn't, why try to fix something when it isn't broken? grrrrrrrrrr
Oooh, thank you, Ann for sharing :o) I want to see the celebration here in Moscow, but I can`t. Thanks for sharing :o)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Please, came to enter into my giveaway, if like of course
love
Natasha
Hi Ann
ReplyDeleteI think you can go back to the original version of blogger by going into your dashboard and selecting the old version option HOWEVER, it wont be long before they convert everyone to the new and improved format. I like the old version better too!