Friday, 15 June 2012

Beep beep FOOTBALL ARGGGGGGGGGGG!

Totally totally fed up with football being on tv EVERY NIGHT for these damn competitions or whatever these games are called.

It has messed up ALL the programmes that are usually on, Coronation Street for one!
Yes the programme selectors popped on an hour episode the other night thinking that would keep me (us) happy! Errrrrr NO!
It's pouring rain here and windy......are you guessing I am fed up and having a BIG moan. To see fans crying because their team (s) have lost! It's only a football match.....get over it.

We went up to Glasgow this morning as I wanted to go to Lakeland and that is our nearest shop...........I don't mean it's our nearest SHOP! We do have shops here in town, I mean this shop is the nearest branch of this particular chain........confused? stay with me!
It poured the whole time we were there and I mean big time! It was dry and windy when we left here and dry and windy when we got back, now it is wet and windy!
I got what I wanted from Lakeland, and had hoped to grab a couple of geocaches up there but it was far far too wet. That will need to wait for another trip.
Arggggggggggg FOOTBALL!..............

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, what a funny post, but I have to tell you it's the same here in Holland, football ...every day and.....wind and rain....every day..I'll be in Scotland next week and I'm secretly hoping for a bit of dry weather....
    Take care..
    Erna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could have been me writing this post.... oh yea, FOOTBALL and WEATHER. Actually I thought you were having fine weather at the moment... we've got storms and floods and it's cold. I can't stand being cold. Oh well, tomorrow's another day; let's hope things improve, on the weather front at least ... can't be that optimistic about football!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In scientific terms, I learn, we are currently under a jet stream, a channel of fast-moving wind that lowers air pressure and brings unsettled weather. Normally positioned over Ann in the north-west of Scotland, the stream has become lodged six miles above Uncle Bernard in southern England, bringing wet and windy conditions for the next fortnight.
    Thank Ann, my garden is doing great!
    As I don't have a telly, I never get problems like this. Have you tried BBC iPlayer for viewing other things when B****y 'socker' is on?
    Take care.
    Keep dry.
    Cheers B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here hun, bleep bleep football indeed! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you the fast finish of the football games and warm sunny weather for the rest of the weekend, Ann ;O)
    love
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete