So 3 found in all which takes me up to 250 caches. Ok loads of folk are into thousands but I am plodding along with my caches here and there, with the summer approaching I will not be out as much caching as I have my little B&B so whilst it is quiet through the winter/spring then that is when we are out caching. I will point out that I am the geocacher in the house, hubby trails along but secretly I think is a closet cacher................................
After collecting the caches we bought sandwiches and sat in the sun in George Square where they have a huge wheel, a smaller version of the London Eye (which we have also been on) so with it being a cold bright day off we go to get the tickets for a ride on the wheel, which we enjoyed with lovely views over the city.
These photographs of the walk along side the river Clyde in the city, it was lovely walking along in the sun, so quiet, not a lot of folk about, you would never have know the city centre was a few minutes walk away. These were the views walking along by the side of the river Clyde going along to geocache
These flats you can see on the right have lovely views across the river. The bridge in the distance had a cache hidden nearby.
Then it was on for a quick sandwich and a ride on the wheel.
The wheel wasn't busy we could have stayed on a lot longer if we wanted to, they said to just ring the bell on the ceiling if we wanted off, I thought he meant if we didn't like it and wanted off!
So round and round we went, something different to do in the city, acting as tourists.
Sounds like you had a brilliant day sweetie! Sxx
ReplyDeleteLovely weather and big wide uncluttered places to walk. Ha ha! I laughed at Wellington's pointy cone hat - to fit his pointy head!
ReplyDeleteYour post reminded me of some of Helsie's - sunny city/river scenes with wide bouulevards. Sounds like a super day. Glad you go tto Lakeland too. It's a great shop.
Ann.....Ann. I know, Sunshine in Scotland. I saw it on the bbc weather.
ReplyDeleteIt's very tempting to get all the summer clothes out for a good airing. :)
We have more rain on the way on Monday.
Hi, Ann! Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great day :o)
ReplyDeleteTake care
Natasha