Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Wow . . . Again.

Aboyne today is 3c
Well at least you can say you never get bored with British weather? What difference a week makes! And tonight the forecast for that area is -8.

6 comments:

  1. Silly weather this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, cold just in time for Easter. Hmph. Not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby was singing "i'm dreaming of a white Easter" today as we walked back to the car in town! Lol

      Delete
  3. wow what a change. That's what makes visiting the UK such an adventure... and such a pain to pack for!
    The weather here is relentlessly predictable !
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you know what I'm going to say!
    Wrong! :)
    I was going enquire if you had any wee Hedgehogs in you little house that you built? They should be waking up soon.
    (if it stops snowing!) lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing at all in the little house Bernard. I think it was in the wrong part of the garden too noisy. So as it was completely empty it is behind a tree now against a quiet wall. It is clean inside. Nothing has been in it.

      Delete