Since Thursday morning for some reason only known to our internet supplier we cannot receive or send emails! on screen tells us it has been disabled Sky say they have never heard of this before! Well that certainly gives us a lot of hope!!!!! Umpteen phone calls and online chats later we are no further foward. On the last 2 phone calls we were told our issue has been escalated! So do we now wait for a phone call from Rupert Murdoch himself to sort it out?.........somehow I don't think so.
We are using a different email address now but what a nuisance trying to remember companies etc we email, to let them know.
I've had to start using a new email address, too, something to do with international spammers and a blanket ban on freeserve addressed by some ISPs they tell me. Very annoying.
ReplyDeletex
"Shouting Bernard"?
ReplyDeleteI don't shout Ann, I'm a quiet peaceful sort of chap.
Not keen on gales, though!
Not keen on wind though!
I lie low, and keep quiet, when storms do blow - especially on the west coast of Scotland. He,he,he.
Enjoy the sun. Cheers....B. xx
'Shouting Bernard'? What does he mean? I can't see any references to Shouting Bernard. Maybe I've missed something.
ReplyDeleteWhat a bloomin' nuisance about your emails though.
I'm glad your 'issue has been escalated'. Tell me what's at the top when you get there.
Email still not working so using a different one. No land phone the other day for a little while!
DeleteLol when i say *shouting Bernard* i mean?............ That is me shouting Bernard.
ReplyDelete