I emailed Paul's radio 2 show about 3 weeks ago, he wasn't on last Sunday due to the concert in the park live..........................but guess what??????
Yes he read out my email, so if you go on to iplayer for radio 2 and the Paul O'Grady show you will hear it, it is in about 20 minutes or so, his show starts at 5pm and he read it out at about 5.20. I couldn't remember what I had emailed in about beforehad and said to hubby I wonder what I wrote about!!!! I think it is called an "age thing" :-( I really enjoy his Sunday show, music is played that isn't usually on the other shows and he is funny, plenty of laughs.
Anyway if you fancy doing so have a listen! go on make my day :-)
oooooh famous. Didn't realise your daughter lived in leicester. That's not far from me!!
ReplyDelete