Tuesday, 2 August 2011

A man in a uniform! ;-)

Ok I am probably old enough to be his mother...........no wait, make that an older sister ! right!!

We have an airline pilot staying this week for B&B, this is a first for us having a pilot stay. He is Italian, and flies for Ryanir so he came in to Prestwick late last night, it will be like this all week for him. He is back at the airport later this afternoon so I have offered to take him there in the car, it's only about 10 minutes away. He is off to Rome then back tonight, do you think I could stowaway?

UPDATE
Dropped "my" pilot off at the airport, or rather just at the bus stop outside and a couple of minutes walk to the entrance. He asked on the way to the airport if I would be willing to make up a salad for him to take onboard (he said he wouldn't mind if I said no, he said he would pay)
I popped into the supermarket on the way back from picking up hubby from work, and stocked up on bags of salads and pasta's etc, plus I had cooked chicken breasts tonight for our dinner, there are some left over so it will be sliced and put in with a salad for tomorrow for him to take. Now I just to think what I could put it into to make it easy for him to eat from, as hubby said.................it says a lot for Ryanair food if he asked me to make some up. Otherwise he would have to make do with a sandwich! How could I refuse, I just couldn't.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting guest! I want to know more about your b&b customers! Got any horror stories? ;-) How many people do you usually have staying at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really go for uniforms, but was he good looking? Did he let you take his photo for all your blog pals to 'Phworrrr!!!' at?
    We are flying with Ryanair soon. Any chance of one of your salads? Put some cakes in too, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...... for all your blog pals to 'Phworrrr!!!' at?"
    said Foody.
    Count me out!
    I just love Italy, the Country, the wine, the food......but not the pilots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human has been flirting with Italian male models on a film set this week. She is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old for that kind of behaviour. I am quite shocked.
    Seems she isn't the only human having those thoughts huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ Bernard. He is very nice, and polite.

    c2b i am old enough to be his mother lol I wonder if folk standing at the bus stop (outside of airport) just now when i dropped him off for this flight thought I was a "cougar" lol !!!!!
    hee hee I was thinking that as I drove passed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. my younger explained to me what a "cougar" was as I only knew the animal!!

    ReplyDelete