Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Brad & Angelina

Brad Pitt is filming in Glasgow.

Apparently they are staying in Ayrshire.

Are they staying with me?

Sorry I am sworn to secrecy.

Corrr those 6 kiddies make a heck of a noise in our back garden......ooooooops cat out the bag!


2 comments:

  1. Does he have 6 kiddies? Sorry I'm a bit out of touch with 'celebs'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, where are ye hangin' those 6 little kiddies since A and B are using the guest room? And where are the extra nannies stayin'? LOL! I think they have rented a huge castle or house somewhere out of the way of prying eyes. But it is exciting, I am sure. Johnny Dep made a movie in downtown Oshkosh and lots of locals were extras in it. We were not there in our condo at the time, but his picture was plastered on all the news papers. And he went to the same restaurant every night for supper after filming. It was called "Public Enemies" and he played John Dillinger, a notorious gangster in the 30's.

    Therapy is going super and our weather is mild and pleasant, with rain once-a-week, which is nice.

    Take care and don't get any stardust in your eyes! Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete