Tuesday, 21 December 2010

ok what have I done wrong

i decided to change my blog a little bit last night,I got so much of it done but now I cannot see any postings that folk have left when they have visited my blog, can anyone help me please to rectify it.
Thank you for any help.....................oh but how will I see your reply I have just realised hmmmmmmmm?
Ok! when I just checked this posting on my blog I can see where any replies will go but as for the other postings further down! I cannot see them.hellllllllllllp
and my list of blogs I follow is missing but there if I hover over it........grrrr
back again I think I have made the text colour too light wonder if that is it although i didn;t change the colour I left it as it was previously, cannot see where to change the font colour........gordon bennett dipstick sat here! apologies to any Gordon Bennets out there lol

5 comments:

  1. Go to settings and check teh way your posts appear
    you may have selected new page per post?

    LOVE the colours and style Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrr Mandi don't get technical as it is me you are trying to help ! lol All I did last night was copy and paste a new background (wish I had left it) then when I look at my blog the comments are only there if I hover over them,I didn;t change any text/pages or nything else just the backgroun....I am trying to find how to change the font colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann am also a techno fobe but heres how I change txt font...go into Design the page says "add and arrange page elements" just above writing it says "Template designer" clic on it..a black screen will come up then some little windows with designs in...go to the side where it says " TEMPLATES" in the list you want is at the bottom
    "ANDVANCED" clic.. a list appears TXT colour link etc clic on the one you want then the colour when you have finished on the right in Orange "APPLY TO BLOG" then clic "back to blogger" thats it..have a go good luck

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann,

    Hey, I really like your new blog design. For me the other one spilled over into the text a little and was difficult to read at the edges some times. This one is clean and clear and very visible and I like the contrast of the page. It is subtle and a sweet lovely design with the birds and flourishes and flowers.
    Bill changed mine some time back and we can not figure out how to get a new one. SOOOO, I just leave it and not try to use colors for the text. Most are difficult to read anyway. (in my opinion!) My vote...don't change a thing!

    Do you have lots of snow still?

    Love you, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for your help Sandra, as you can see I have managed some more changes by following your instructions, but I am still struggling with trying to get the replies to show up, they are there but only when I hover over them, I have tried all ways to change the font colour in that area with no luck,

    ReplyDelete