
After admiring lots of easle cards on blogs I thought I would have a go at one last night. This is the result. Flower from my stash along with the papers, the red border came from my friend in America (thanks again Martha)who sent me over loads of different designs, I wasn't too sure if using a border would allow the card to stand but it seems to be doing that. Still to put a sentiment on.
Will have another go with another one later on today, great what you find on youtube!
Ooh that flower is gorgeous and those MS borders are fab aren't they. I already had this punch when Martha sent me a stash of different ones. It did tempt me to invest in some more MS punches as I think they great. I bought another coup[le at the NEC on Saturday. Have you been tempted yet?
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
Hi Beryl
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't bought any MS punches yet. I have just ordered yesterday from Joanne Sheen a selection of ProMarkers, and a new Diva rubber stamp.
Ann x
Hi Ann
ReplyDeleteWOW love your card !!! I have not tried and easle card yet LOL too nervous !!! Nice to see you treating yourself to some crafting goodies !!! I have a couple of MS punches and love them !!! HUGS
WOW Ann, you used that border in a terrific way. When I sent it, I was not sure of it being too big, but it looks wonderful with your gorgeous flower and the colors you used and the BP. Great card! Aren't easel cards fun? I made one that was just 4x5 1/4 (a half sheet of 8 1/2x11) and it worked at that size too and fits into a regular envelope. Most make theirs about 6x6 and I always struggle with what to do for an envelope. My valentine for Bill was large and thick, so had to make a small box. : ) I can't wait to see what else you add, if you add more flowers down below when you add the sentiment. Love, Martha
ReplyDelete