Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Amber bracelet.




ok the photograph isn't too clear, but hopefully you will see what I have made. this is the second bracelet for the second twin. The beads are not as large as the green/blue one, I think I prefer the first one, but it is still nice in real life so hopefully they will both like them.

I have made a start on the silver one for a friend's special birthday at the beginning of May.

We were supposed to have the vinyl laid in the new kitchen this morning, but the guy discovered a leak from the dishwasher when he pulled the washing machine out, the floor was quite wet so need to wait for it to dry out so Friday is the day scheduled for fitting. The joiner came out and fixed the leak.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bracelets Ann. The twins will love them I'm sure.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete