
I made this card this afternoon to go with the blue/green bracelet I made last week.
PM striped paper used on the lower part with a piece of border that came in a lovely gift from a new friend in WI USA you cannot make out the lovely detail on the lower border in the photograph as the camera hasn't quite picked it up.
Thanks to Martha, who very kindly sent me a lot of lovely things she had cut out or stamped or made for me, so the borders at the top and bottom came from the USA stash.
The blue ribbed ribbon is from my own ribbon stash with a PM button stitched to it.
Then I printed out a sentiment. A straight forward card..........but I like it.
It's a lovely elegant card Ann. Just having a catch up after being awol for over a week. Hoping to get back into the swing of things while waiting for a potential buyer.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
Such a lovely elegant card !!! You should make more cards !!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ann, thanks for stopping by. Nice to have a new camera for those great closeup isnt it?? Love the blues and the lovely border! Martha sent me some great ones also. :) Have a great day!!
ReplyDelete