Sunday, 14 March 2010

A 60th birthday card


Wasn't too sure what I wanted to do for my friend Liz's 60th birthday card. This is what emerged! I used some more of the lovely borders my new friend Martha in USA sent me, the lilac flower is from my stash which is 3D but does not look it in the photograph, PM papers used for the sentiment and background for the flower.

ooooooh and I had my email read out on Paul O'Grady's radio 2 show tonight yehhhhhhh
I sent it in last Sunday but he did not read it out, but I got an email through the week from his producer to say they hoped to read it out this Sunday, yehhhh again
x

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you go girl !!!! You are famous !!! Happy Mother's Day !! And I love the card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, Don't you just love the deco shell punch? I think that is one of my all time favorites. Your card is lovely and I am sure your friend will cherish it and that you made it. I just got a stamp that says, "Handmade is Best made" and it is so true! You put a bit of yourself into a gift/card that is handmade. Lovely colors. Happy hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete