Saturday, 27 February 2010

Finished this last night


This is bracelet number one for one twin cousin. Blue and green bavarian glass and swarovski crystal beads on a fine silver link chain. I enjoyed making this and only hope I am the same with the second one which is going to be ruby coloured but the same type of beads. Then there is a third to make all silver for my friend's special birthday.
I am giving myself plenty of time to make them as the 3 birthdays are all in May.
It has been ages since I made a birthday card so I will need to get cracking as there is one to make for the beginning of March for our eldest little granddaughter, maybe now the house is almost straight again I can maybe get my thinking cap on !

2 comments:

  1. bloomin gorgeous this is! mind you, you are organised cos my bday isnt till July LOL

    ReplyDelete