Wednesday, 10 February 2010

My first attampt at a necklace


Okay, the picture is a bit blurred but hopefully you can see what I have just finished making, I will keep this for myself as it was a practise piece but wearable thank goodness ;-)

I am hoping to make something for a friend who has a special birthday in May, so I may make her a bracelet and give her that, so long as I make a good job of it, fingers crossed. UPDATE I have just looked at the pic again, the pearls look as if they are not even but just noticed they have moved up a bit when I laid it down to take the photograph, I should have arranged them on the table better for the photo, but they will fall down again to their proper position when lifted up.....hope you follow me lol

Beautiful sunny day here in Ayr, although it was frosty overnight. Roll on the spring.
x

3 comments:

  1. Very good for a first attempt, even for a not first attempt lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fine to me - we now need to see a photo of you earing it. I'd love to have a go at making jewellry bit I don't wear it so it would a total waste of time.lol.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete