Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Dah dee dah dee dah dah dah dah

Dallas back tonight. * big grin*.   I loved this progamme when it was on 21 years ago, never missed an episode, even getting friends and relations to record it for me in case the VCR at home didn't record when we were on holiday, I even watched it one night when it was a poor reception on tv so I reverted to a black and white set which showed it a little bit clearer that evening, I have the ring tone on my mobile, and dragged DH to Southfork a number of years ago.
Roll on 9pm tonight.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw your tune I thought you were going to be talking about The Archers.
    I have never watched a single episode of Dallas but I do like The Archers.
    I hope you enjoyed it. Chocolate too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no chocolate I was good lol. Yes just like old times, the warring Ewings only this time the 2 cousins. So far I am enjoying the series. but not enjoying this blog, it is a mess!

      Delete