
I didn't think I would end up making one of these today!
I got a phone call today, to tell me my friend's husband has died this morning. My friend is 14 years older than me I call her "my big sister", he had been ill a long time...........but still!
I have just made this card to send to her, this is my take on a sympathy card. Stamped in Bamboo Shoot Memento ink pad, with a pale green ribbon attached, and a butterfly from the Martha Stewart range, not sure what make the flower stamp is.
Hi Ann Your will so appreciate this card !!! It is so elegant and it is handmade with love !!! So sorry to hear sad news
ReplyDeleteI mean your friend !!! Sorry
ReplyDeleteHi Hun
ReplyDeletei had to make one of these today, very hard cards to make. Lovely card hun, have great weeknd.sue,x
Hi Ann, your friend will treasure your card. It was made and sent from your heart and that is part of the beauty of handmade cards. We put ourselves into each one, no matter what the reason/need for making it. Sharing burdens with friends lightens the load and I know your friend will appreciate your empathy and caring during this sad time.
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings, Martha