Tuesday, 3 August 2010

All I did was tidy a drawer!


I decided to tidy out a drawer in my computer table but got carried away and pulled everything out from the craft area, swapped the two desks around and now I seem to have more space for storage. Everything is either in boxes or filing cabinets but it looks better. Next stop is a trip to Ikea sometime to see what I can get for storage rather than boxes. Before I tidied up here I had a play with a new die cut I had ordered and which arrived this morning, I am still nervous using the Cuttlebug for die cuts but must admit I got on okay and now have numerous flowers cut out which has got rid of some scrap card/paper which was sitting on my craft desk. All this tidying up and nothing thrown out!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Ann .. any chance you could stop by my house !!! Your area looks fantastic now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann
    wow hun a lovelt crafty space you have now, well done, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why you were occupied yesterday! Great looking space and it does give a sense of accomplishment to have a place for things. I will bet it didn't stay that tidy when you did your next project!LOL! I usually have several projects "partly finished" so not tidy at my house most of the time, for sure.

    Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete