


After looking through some of Youtube for hints ideas etc for using my Cuttlebug I somehow stumbled across someone making a mini tag holder from a business size envelope. As I am not into ATC I thought I would have a go at making one just to see how I got on. I thought about one for my friend and hopefully put 2 or 3 wedding snaps in for her sometime next month from her daughter's wedding. Anyway after finding an envelope which I notice is a different size to the USA/Canada one on YT I just adapted it slightly.......well quite a bit actually lol as it is nothing really like the one I saw the woman making. But hey its my first time making one so I am quite pleased with it. 3 pockets in all, I had to compromise on using something round to make the opening for the photos to slip into, I like the large round punches the girls in the US seem to use to make these round shapes, I suppose we can get them here but no idea of the name.
I used papers from a pad of Me & My Big Ideas, the tangerine flowers were punched out with the new dies I got yesterday morning so I just had to try them out on my Cuttlebug. The ribbon is from.........errrr no idea could be PM but not sure, only thing with the ribbon is the pattern is only on one side, never mind. A punched out border using a Martha Stewart punch, you probably can't see that part as there is so much going on with the patterns, but they all co-ordinate, just don't stare too long at the photographs or it will give you a headache !
So that was my project last night and just now. I suppose I had better do some housework now and maybe play later.
OH MY GOODNESS! You did it! And it is just spectacular. All the papers and card stock match up so well and the floral prints and the new die flowers are terrific. Great job Ann...I admire your jumping in and trying something new like this! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete