
We picked most of the green tomatoes from the greenhouse so I spent this afternoon preparing everything and then made the chutney. It has a nice, not too sweet taste to it. A little bit I put into a ramikin to try later. Hopefully it will be nice to have at christmas.
On Tuesday I went to see Calendar Girls the stage show. If any of you get the chance to see it, then do go as it was excellent, I have never heard so many people laughing in a theatre before.
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteNice looking jars there. I bet the insides are even better! LOL! What gives it the dark color? I thought it would be kind of green colored like green tomatoes. I have never had green tomato chutney before or any chutney. What makes a chutney a chutney rather than a jam? Elucidate me since I am such a dunce about it.
Hugs and lots of love, Martha
Hi ya hun
ReplyDeleteoh yum yum, oh i bet the show was brill, luv going to see shows don't go often enough,sue,x